Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Previous Posts
- just north of Lilouet
- After a night in Valemount BC I drive south and co...
- Beautiful Mount Robson - I have to get back there ...
- Not sureof youcan see the bear (the black spot in ...
- another shot at the AB / BC border
- Crossing "The Great Divide" just west of Jasper an...
- and cross in my new home province (and gain anothe...
- After two nights in Edmonton for work I drive thro...
- Like many western towns, Vedreville is home of a "...
- Love this sign in Vedreville just east of Edmonton!



1 Comments:
Wow, so cool to see you got a blog. Hard to get used to posting your pictures backwards eh?
If you want to know how do add links or get more traffic to your blog or whatever just let me know..
John D
20 July, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home